Saturday, October 22, 2005

STOP

Stop telling me what do and how to do it !
Stop talking to me like if I was a kid !
Stop saying you understand when you don’t !
Stop having fun hurting my feelings !
Stop bringing me down !
Stop making me feel stupid !
Stop betraying me !
Stop saying that you care when you don’t !
Stop making promises you can’t keep !
Stop saying I’m not fine !
Stop saying I’m sick !
Stop saying I need help !
Stop saying I fucking (lol) swear too much !
Stop telling me to eat !
Stop saying you know me !
Stop bullshitting me !
Stop saying you’ll always be there for me if you don’t mean it !
Stop saying you know what it’s like to be me !
Stop lying to me !
Stop acting !
Stop saying you know what’s good for me !
Stop saying you’d change my life if you were near me !
Stop saying I’m worthy if you don’t even know the meaning of the word !
Stop saying you know my future’s going to be bright !
Stop saying you like me if it’s not true !
Stop making decisions for me !
Stop talking behind my back !
Stop saying you know what’s on my mind !
Stop saying you wish you could take away my pain !
Stop saying you’d like to wipe my tears away !
Stop saying you wish I could express my anger on you !
Stop asking me to be real and tell you when something’s wrong or I acted that way again if it’s to say you’re hurting by me acting that way !
Stop being sorry for me !
Stop saying my life and I are worthy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home