Saturday, October 22, 2005

YOU CAN MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE

When you look at me
I feel pretty

When you talk to me
I feel happy

When you listen to me
I feel like you truly care

When you say I’m pretty
I hide a smile, blush and feel pretty

When you say I’m unique
I think the same way about you

When you say I’m a nice person
I feel like I’m important

When you say I’m special
I think it’s thanks to you and wish I could make you feel that way too

When you say you like talking to me
I think I love talking to you even more

When you say you’d protect me and make me feel safe
It makes me want to be near you (feel protected in your arms)

When you say you want to help me
Deep inside I wish I could or would let you

When you say you want to get to know the ‘real me’
I get scared and feel bad for every lie I told

When you say you’d never go away
I wish it was true and could tell you all the truth, instead of hiding, pretending, lying

When you say you hug me
I so wish you were here and it was for real

When you call me beautiful flower, linda or preciosa
I feel like I really count for you

When I hear your voice
I hear all the kindness and sweetness you have in you

When you’re being nice to me everyday
You can make me feel emotions I hadn’t felt for ages

Estas en mi corazon

You can make me feel alive !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home