Saturday, October 22, 2005

MY NEW FRIEND

An angel came into my life
So sweet he could make me crySo funny he can make me smile and even laugh
So caring that I can’t believe he’s talking to me

I know that if I’d let you know when I cry
You’d probably wipe my tears away
If I’d let you know when I’m down
You’d do anything to make me smile again

I know you’d like to hug me when I’m sad
Making me feel like I really count for you
That I’m special for some reason
That you truly care

I know I don’t talk a lot about me and I’m sorry
Or I don’t tell you but I’m not always real with you
It’s just to protect you
Cause I don’t want you to suffer because of me

Also, some things are better left unsaid
The truth would only hurt you
You might not understand
And even go away from me

That for sure I don’t want to happen
I like you liking me the way you think I am
I don’t want that to change
I promise I’ll try not to fake too much anymore

Like others you don’t notice when I fake anyway
I don’t do it on purpose it’s just a habit, natural
Again, it’s to protect you and not to lose you
But I’ll make an effort to be honest and real when you ask me a question

The connection between you and me
Is special to me and I like it
I don’t know how you feel about it
But I think I might have found a great friend

A special friend I don’t want to lose
A friend I enjoy talking to for hours every day
A friend who never bores me
A friend who shows me that I’m something, someone

You’re different from the others
So nice, kind, loving, gentle, funny, cute, present, sincere, honest, real, sweet, caring…
I don’t know what I did to deserve someone like you in my life
And I just hope this can last for a very long time

Real friends are hard to find
Best friends are even harder to find
You're a very special friend
I hope you’ll never go away !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home