Saturday, October 22, 2005

WHO I REALLY AM

Hey look at me
This is really me
You might not like it
But you have to deal with it

Scars all over my body
Not nice to see
Some are red some are white
I sometimes wish I was blind

Light on the lame
Darkness on my face
Soon there's gonna be blood
I could write my anger and sadness with my own blood

First thing I think of in the morning
Last thing I think of in the evening
The lame is my best friend
Each other we can understand

That's my fate
No one else I can blame
The wrong decision I made it
This hell I live in I own it

All those things you'll never understand
It wasn't part of a plan
I'm not sick or crazy
You're just different than me

All the pain is just too real
All these wounds I try to heal
So many things behind my smiles
Want some truth look into my eyes

I give into my temptation
It's my biggest addiction
Trying to feel better isn't a crime
But I do that all the time

My life is full of shit
I think I kinda made it
It's all about pills, suicide, no food, cuts and blood
You might find it kinda odd

Self destruction
The only thing I know
Harder to breathe everyday
I chose to ease my pain the wrong way

Too weak and ashamed to even ask for help
Nobody could understand
It's been too long, I went too far
And I can't win this big war

This war I fight alone
Alone I break
When there is nothing and no one else
The pain I silently take

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home