Saturday, October 22, 2005

ISN'T SOMEONE MISSING ? ISN'T SOMEONE MISSONG ME ?

Would you miss me
If I was about to die ?

Would you cry
At my funerals ?

Would you forgive me
For making the choice of dying ?

Would you think about me
And what we could have shared ?

Would you be mad at me
For being that weak ?

Would you feel untrustworthy
As I couldn’t tell you the way I felt and just kept pretending to be ok ?

Would you be mad at yourself
For not seeing there was something wrong and I was in pain ?

Would you remember me as a nice person
Or would you just remember the way I left ?

Would you still love me
After knowing what I did to myself ?

Would you be sad
For not being able to help ?

Would you feel like you didn’t do enough
As I decided to leave a good friend like you ?

Would you feel like you didn’t know me
As at the end I chose the easy way out without even telling you ?

Would you feel sorry
For not showing me that you cared ?

Would you try to understand
What caused me to act that way ?

Would you think there’s something missing
In your life ?

Would you even noticeIf I wasn’t around anymore ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home