Saturday, October 22, 2005

MY BOYS - MY HAPPINESS

Short night
Long wait outside
In the cold
No drink, no food
Everybody getting weak and sick
Trying not to faint
Freaky to see and live
But soon everything made sense
When they let us in

Happiness filled my heart
Replacing the emptiness
Huge smile on my face
Happy tears in my eyes
Soon rolling down my cheeks
Nervous for a good reason
My heart beating faster
As the lights went off
And you appeared on stage

Everybody started screaming
Calling out your five names
Soon starting singing and crying
Unique emotion
Happy as I never thought I could be
Living up in the clouds
The perfect dream for the third time
This Tuesday I felt alive

Couldn’t believe you were in front of me again
So cute with such a beautiful voice
The emotion was so strong
Never felt that way in 6 years
I could only remember
Been loving you with all my heart for 10 years
Wanting you to come back next year

Thanks to you I could feel alive and really happy
Smiling for real
Tuesday was the best day ever
My dream
But it’s over now
Back to this bloody reality
Noticing that nothing has changedThe dream is now over !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home