Saturday, October 22, 2005

WEAKNESSES

Well all have weaknesses
Sometimes we’re strong
Sometimes we’re weak
Do you know what your weaknesses are ?
I know some of mine

I thought I could be strong
I thought this time would be the good one
I thought I could make my close friends proud of me
I thought this time I could get out of this
But like you I have weaknesses

Weakness is more than just a word
It’s what you are
Deep inside of you hide your weaknesses
You have to know them
Live with them
Let them control you
Or fight them

I wonder why fight
I wonder if it matters
I wonder who cares
I wonder what difference it would make
I think I don’t even care

All that matters is to try to feel good
Or at least not too bad
Good or bad we all have different ways
To reach a certain state of ‘happiness’
Or maybe is it just a lie

I don’t mind being weak
I don’t mind living like this
I don’t mind approaching death
I don’t mind keeping everything to myself
The only thing I’m scared of is to be discovered by people I know

I love being weak
I love feeling that way
I love being blind
But I hate having to hide or even lie sometimes
And fear the day someone around me would notice

This is my life and I’m free to do whatever I want with it
I live it, I destroy it, I end it…
Whatever, it’s up to me
Because my life is mine
It’s the only thing I really own

The worst is that I realized
That to try to reach that state
And feel the way I like to feel
I have to give into my addictions
Even more than I used to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home