Saturday, October 22, 2005

YOU WERE...

You were the air that I breathe
The hand that I hold
The water that I drink

You were my hope
My faith
My strength

You were the beauty on my face
The smile on my lips
The light in my eyes

You were my heart beat
The peace in my head
The blood in my vein

You were the heat on my lips
The fire burning inside me
Life in heaven

You were the pen in my hand
The words in my mouth
My inspiration

You were my light
My eyes
My heart

You were my happiness
My motivation
My treasure

You were my inspiration
The life within me
All the good things I have inside

You were the key to a happy life
The happy thoughts in my head
The reason I was getting up in the morning

You were my truth
My paradise
My love

You were the good part of me
My everything
My reason to live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home