Saturday, October 22, 2005

BAD MOMENT

I’m alone
All is dark
I’m scared
I feel like I can’t breathe

Some feelings are building up inside me
It’s strong
It hurts
I don’t know how long I can hold it anymore

If only there was someone near me
To talk to me
But there’s nobody
I’m all alone

There’s only one thing on my mind
I can’t think of anything else
I feel shaking
I feel like crying

I don’t know what to do
I want it to stop
But it’s too strong
I’m not strong enough

I wish I could resist
But I know there’s no need fighting
I try hard to focus on something else
But it’s like everything is blurred

I close my eyes
Trying hard to focus my mind on something nice
But I can’t
My thoughts are stuck on a single thing

Nothing else counts
I want to feel better
I want the pain to stop
I want to feel relieved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home