Saturday, October 22, 2005

TELL ME...

Tell me why all is dark
Why all I can feel is pain
Why all my thoughts are black
Why I feel lost in the rain

Tell me how to stop this nightmare
How to be happy again
How to share
How not to put myself down again

Tell me why I do the things I do
Why I feel that way
Why you can’t read me through
Why I am that way

Tell me when the sun will shine again
When I’ll find the love I once had
When I could feel free again
When will I stop feeling like that

Tell me why I hide these feelings inside
Why I feel so ashamed
Why I do those things I have to hide
Why so is my fate

Tell me how all this could be better
How to stop acting that way
How to deal with this hidden pain and anger
How to find another way

Tell me why I am so sad
Why I feel disgusting
Why I feel so fat
Why I sometimes feel nothing

Tell me how I’ve become this mess
How I made the wrong decisions
How not to feel this loneliness
How to get out of these situations
Just tell me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home