Saturday, October 22, 2005

A NEW DAY BEGINS

I look through the window
The sky is grey
The clouds are black
Looks like it’s going to rain

The grass isn’t green
No birds flying in the sky
The view is empty
This sounds like a new shitty day beginning

I take my paper and pen
I want to write something
But for some reason
No ideas come to my mind

When I open my mouth
No words come out
It doesn’t’ matter anyway
Nobody listens to me no more

I don’t really talk
Unless you ask me something
I don’t trust others
Because I’ve been used and manipulated in the past

I don’t show others my emotions
Because they’re negative
And they don’t need to know what I’m thinking
Keeping everything to myself is easier

Faking a smile
Is easier than telling what’s bothering me
Hiding certain things including feelings and emotions
Isn’t only a choice but also a necessity

I don’t show myself to others
Because it’s none of their business
I don’t show the ‘real me’
Not to scare them and they wouldn’t understand anyway

Some people pretend to know me
But the truth is that they don’t
I keep pretending to be the nice funny person they’d like me to be
But hey this is just me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home