Saturday, October 22, 2005

I DONT KNOW

I don’t know what to do with my fuckin life
I don’t know what to think anymore
I don’t know where I’ll be in 10 years
I don’t know the way I feel
I don’t know why I am the way I am
I don’t know why I feel sad or angry
I don’t know why I cry
I don’t know why I hate myself
I don’t know why I hate food
I don’t know why I’m that stupid
I don’t know why I fail everything
I don’t know why I give up on things
I don’t know why I always stay alone
I don’t know why people ignore me
I don’t know why I’m trying to be as skinny as possible
I don’t know why I can’t sleep at night
I don’t know why I have nightmares
I don’t know why nobody cares
I don’t know why I keep denying the truth
I don’t know why I lie
I don’t know why I keep pretending
I don’t know if I should stay
I don’t know what’s good about living
I don’t know what I should say
I don’t know what I should do
I don’t know how I’ve become this mess
I don’t know why I talk to nobody
I don’t know why I don’t trust others
I don’t know why I let nobody in
I don’t know why I feel unworthy

At the end maybe I don’t really know who I am and maybe I don’t even really care !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home