Saturday, October 22, 2005

A LOST LOVE

You were everything I had
You meant the world to me
Now that you’re gone
I have nothing left

You made me smile
Now I don’t smile anymore
You were my everything
And now you’re gone

I had never been that happy before
Now I don’t even know the meaning of the word
How is it possible to be happy without the one you love by your side ?
The answer is it’s not

You always knew what to say, what to do
You were always taking me in your arms
That way I knew nothing bad could happen
I could hear your heart beat, I was safe and happy

You kept kissing me all the time
It was sweet
It felt so good, so right
I’ll never know that feeling again

My heart was only beating for you
I had a reason to get up in the morning
I don’t anymore now
Because I know that you won’t be there

You were unique
The first one I really loved
I would have died for you
I would have done anything you wanted

Sometimes I wonder how such happiness was possible
Why it was happening to me
I felt like I was the chosen one
To love and be loved in return

Why did you have to leave me ?
I don’t have anything anymore
Everything I had left with you
Without you I’m incomplete, I’m nothing

I feel a hole inside me
Something is missing
It’ll never be the same without you
Because you were everything I had
Now that you’re gone I have nothing left

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home