Wednesday, October 26, 2005

NOBODY

When I talk
Nobody listens

When I cry
Nobody sees me

When I write
Nobody reads

When I hide
Nobody searches for me

When I scream
Nobody hears me

When I bleed
Nobody cares

When I lie
Nobody notices

When I smile
Nobody sees it’s fake

When I say I’m fine
Nobody thinks it’s a lie

When I close my eyes
Nobody knows I wish I could never open them again

When I say nothing
Nobody knows what I’m thinking or feeling deep inside

When I’m hurt or in pain
Nobody knows how I deal with it !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great great,, but what is the end?
why did you feel that? or what would be the perfect end.

you started good, then the mood became straight on one status: Complaining, which should have a reason, right ? ;)

keep on

Ramses (sufian)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's EXACTLY what happens to me...people just don't care...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home