Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING

I woke up this morning
With this pain in my chest
Don't know where it comes from
But it hurts everytime I breathe
Maybe it's my body telling me STOP
Because I treat it so bad
Because I hate it
Almost as much as it hates me
We don't work together as a team
Years ago I started destroying it
Not by choice but by obligation
Now I'm caught in this shit
In doing the same thing everyday
I hate doing that but I have to
I can't control myself
It hurts so much deep inside
That I have to let it out
My way isn't the best
To be honest it's even the worst one I could ever find
But now it's too late
I'm caught in this hell
Everyday I wish it would end
Or I would be strong enough
To end it all myself again
And succeeding this time
Because this nightmare I've been living in for years
Becomes worse everyday
This is too much for me to take

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home