Wednesday, February 01, 2006

PEOPLE

People think that I'm cold
I can't think
I don't feel
Cause I don't talk
Unless they talk to me
I smile all the time
My smiles are fake
But they don't notice
They ask me how I'm doing
My positive answer never changes
'I'm ok', what I always say
They take it for reality
Never question themselves
Never notice anything

Ask my family how I am
They'll tell you calm and happy
I seem to be the happiest girl ever
When I can fake, pretend and hide well
So everybody believes anything I say
What would I gain anyway
In showing others my suffering
Even though you could see it all over my body
Or maybe even into my eyes
Cause sometimes my eyes can't lie
The same way my mouth do

I'm happy they don't see it
Cause they wouldn't understand
But just send me to someone
And that person would lock me up
In a hospital forever
That can't happen
It would be the end of me
I'm glad I can hide
Happy that nobody can see
Nobody knows
They don't need to suffer because of me
Because over the years
Taking the pain out of myself became my bad addiction
Not by choice but by obligation
Bleeding everyday
Trying to ease this painful suffering
I destroy myself
And that's enough
I never want to hurt someone else !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home