Sunday, January 20, 2019

My own prison cell

I just saw that movie
Where that girl felt so bad
She was fuming and dying inside
She felt about to explode
And so weak at the same time
So weak for losing yet another battle
Because she needed to ease her pain
The only thing she knew would work
Even though she hated herself more after it
She knew she couldn't avoid it
She needed it
More than she needed to breathe
As she ran and shut the door
To do what needed to be done
They forced it open
Determined to be there for her
Determined to save her
At least this time
They held her tight
And even though she would fight to break free
They wouldn't let go
Until the feeling passed
Until that rage and frustration
Went away at least for a while
Now I thought "this is how you do it, this is how you care"
No hospital or other place
But I do not blame you
For what I don't tell you
As I'm all smiles
Pretending and lies
As far as you know I'm fine
This is my own fault
I only have myself to blame
My own prison cell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home