Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NOW DO I SEEM SO HAPPY

Open up your eyes
But don't you see the scars
10, 1000, 100000...
Too much to count
Always new ones
But you will never know never see
What is really me
Those everyday I hide
As I can't see the light
And I'm drowning deeper
Everyday in my own blood
Creating my own grave
Yet trying to please you all
Be what you want me to be
Say what you want me to say
What you want to hear
You live knowing a lie
Because I am nothing real
Everything I say is made up
So you think I'm happy
And smiling I go away
Lock myself up in my private place
Where it's just me and the blade
Then I will tell you with a big smile
How a great day it is
As I'm hoping that the pain in my head will die
Before the next time...
Open up your eyes
Yes it's me I hide

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not alone. I feel the same exact way and I fully understand each poem you write. Especially this one. My whole life has been an attempt to conform. To hide my pain and agony and blend in to the crowd and to be "normal". Ive created this fake persona for the rest of the world and its led to complete ignorance of my own self. I have no idea who I am. Whats real. So at this point all I do is question everyhthing in an attempt to figure out who I actually am. I think you should do the same. Question everything about everything. Be open minded and allow yourslelf to view the world from all perspectives. You'll be surprised what you find. I hope that you find happiness despite the misery and know that others feel the same way as you, at least I do. And keep writing. You're very talented.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home