Thursday, August 28, 2008

YOU DON'T KNOW A THING

Wearing a mask
Always smiling
So hurt inside
Can barely breathe
And hard to sleep
Living in hell
Something you could never understand

Always there
My secret nightmare
Worse than dying
Relief is just
A cut away
Killing the monster inside me
Bleeding outside
Hurting and healing
Or just murdering

That pain neverending
Scars everywhere
Nobody can ever see
Nobody can ever know
Ashamed of myself
Hiding far away
In my safe place
Lying to everyone
Being another person
Someone I've built over the years
To hide everything inside

You don't know me
What I feel deep inside
How I wish to die
Not that I've never tried
But I'll keep smiling
And be the nice person I show others
It doesn't matter
As long as nobody else suffers
I deserve it all
Nobody else does

I'm bad
I'm a lost cause
Suffering and hiding
Yet everyday I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home