Friday, March 09, 2007

?

I thought I had a true friend
But I was wrong once again
I thought this one would be on my side
And finally make me see the light
He would sometimes even make me smile
And tell me "no lie"
But again I was all wrong
And probably was all along
I could never forgive, never forget
That's all I ever get
And I even had some hope at times
But should have known it was all lies
I wanted to believe that he was different
But can a guy ever be different ?
I wanted him to slowly, or soon, know all of me
And often hoped, dreamed, he could maybe help me
But it always seemed so scary
Now that everything is gone
I don't know what's going on
Who my true friends are

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know that I will always be your friend.... and your aunt

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home