Thursday, February 01, 2007

TRAPPED IN THIS HELL I KEEP SECRET

Trapped in my life
Never leaving without a knife
I can't cry any tear
The blade is always near
Because all I can do is bleed
Because it's what I need
I have no choice, no control
That addiction took it all
Trying to get rid of that pain
Red tears falling like the rain
I need it to get through the day
It's now been 7 years since that very first day
The only way to ease that tension and everything I keep inside
As from all everything everyday I hide
This pain must remain unseen, only to me it's real
To you it would seem unreal
Those secret wounds will never heal
Anyway, is it such a big deal ?
It started as a way to escape those overwhelming feelings
Now everyday as I have to do it it's worse than dying
Nobody I talk to, it's my secret
Of course one I will always regret
I lost myself along the way
I wish you could save my life everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home