Saturday, September 16, 2006

FRIENDS LIE, THEY DONT CARE !

Friends lie
They pretend to care
But they don't
Last time you asked me how I was doing
Stupid as I am without thinking I told you the truth
And you didn't even care
And just said you had to go
Thanks for hurting me
I know I mean nothing to you at all
I hate you all
I thought we were close but I was wrong
Some always say they want to meet me
But it's nothing but lies
When they're trying to be nice
Others want to enter my world to get to know the real me
Again it's a big mistake when I try to let them enter
I thought I had some real friends
But now I wonder what that word friends means
And now I'm the stupid one with those tears in my eyes
Because you all hurt me so bad
But I never tell you
And why would you care anyway
Like the others you make me bleed
But that you'll never know
I thought I had some real friends
But the truth is I'm all alone
From now on I'll never tell you the truth about how I feel
So don't expect me to be honest with you ever again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home