Thursday, December 08, 2005

I TRY...

I try to make a sound
But no word comes out of my mouth

I try to make a move
But I’m stuck

I try to make a smile
But I have to fake one

I try to feel alive
But I’m dead inside

I try to open my eyes
But I’m blind

I try to please everybody
But I sometimes have to pretend to be what I’m not

I try to be perfect
But I’m not no matter how hard I try

I try to be someone I’m not
But soon I come back to reality realizing that I’m just a mess, worthless

I try not to lie
But it’s hard regarding everything I have to hide

I try not to think for a while
But there’s just one thing on my mind

I try to stop and get better
But it’s too hard and getting worse the next day

I try to cry
But there are no tears other than the red ones coming out of my veins

I try to stay calm
But I can’t help the way I feel inside

I try not to take it in my hand everyday
But it’s the only thing I can do to ease some way

I try not to give into that addiction
But it’s too hard and painful to try to fight

I try not to approach it to my wrist
But I’m sick of this life and want to crawl away for good !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home