Monday, January 08, 2007

ANOTHER NIGHT

At night again
I can’t sleep
Don’t feel well
Don’t know why
But it won’t go away
Unless…
No I don’t want to think about it
But I can’t not to
The only thing in my mind
Day and night
All the time
I’m sick of this life
Please don’t let me do this
I’m on my knees begging for release
Hold me tight
Tell me that with you by my side it’ll all be okay
Tell me that you can change my life
And make it all right
Make it worth living
Please take it away from me
Out of my hand
Tell me I don’t need to be ashamed of who I am
Just do something
Don’t let me go on like this
After so long I’ve been too far already
I reached the bottom
And fear I would never see the light again
Because it feels like this is the end
Please tell me you can do something
But now I realize
That at 2.21 am I’m wasting my time
You’re not there
Nobody is
I’m all alone
Dying in this
I guess I’ll just do it again
Then maybe I can close my eyes
And tomorrow will start another fight
That I know I can’t win
The only thing I can do is smile
And tell everyone that I’m okay or fine
And that everything is alright
Everyday the same lie
But as long as you believe it it’s fine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...I've been reading your words...and I feel your pain. You have a gift...you should continue to use it...perhaps you can write to release your deamons...and forget the blade...for everyone knows the PEN is mightier than the SWORD!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home