Monday, October 16, 2006

LOVING YOU SO MUCH HURTS ! AND YOU DONT KNOW !

You say you love me so much
And yet you want to go far from me
Everyday the situation hurts me more
But I try hard not to show you
And let you decide what makes you happy
Even if it means I have to cry more tears
Maybe I'm just selfish for wanting to keep you near me
For loving you so much
When the happy thought I have everyday
Is thinking about the next time I'll be in your arms
Hoping you think about the same thing
And you know my love is real
I've given you what was the most important to me
Including my heart
Beating for no one else but you
I'm so hurt and I don't tell you
My tears won't stop
There's never enough
Then you think I'm mad and you just go away or ignore me
And it hurts me even more when I'm already so sad !
Now I'm going to bed with red eyes
Knowing that I won't have a message from you when I get up
Knowing that you don't know any of this
Knowing that I will be sad again
Wondering what you really feel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home